- Bill signings: Tiffany Hill Act, developmental disabilities legislation passes
- Energy supervisor at Clark Public Utilities offers tips for saving money on electric bills
- North County students named to the dean’s list at University of Washington
- Cost of Insulin Capped While State Studies Reason for Inflation
- Inslee Cuts State Budget, Expecting Pandemic to Cause Revenue to Drop
As precautions for the COVID-19 pandemic cause people to spend more time at home, electricity use is bound to increase. Cooking lunch at home, working from home and keeping the heat on for longer periods of time are just a few factors that can contribute to a larger electric bill.