- Clark County COVID-19: recent case rate jumps up 27 percent
- County considering body cameras for sheriff’s office
- Herrera Beutler tours county COVID-19 testing, vaccination site
- State of the County focuses on community resilience during pandemic
- Herrera Beutler signs onto letter for Northern Spotted Owl designation
The 2021 Hockinson Hawks cemented a perfect season after a 2-0 win over Tumwater High School in the District Championship at Battle Ground District Stadium on Saturday, March 20.
On Monday, April 4, the Building Industry Association of Clark County (BIA) announced the 2020 President’s Awards recipients. According to a news release, the following individuals and companies were recognized for their leadership, involvement and support of the association; excellence in c…