You might have noticed that our newspaper has been a little prettier over the last six months. That’s thanks in big part to a lil’ homegrown talent we plucked out of Ridgefield.
- Wife, first responders save Amboy man after goat attack turns out to be heart attack
- Will Battle Ground see a YMCA?
- Letter to the Editor leads to change
- Pike opinion: 2019 provides opportunity for citizens to reclaim public schools
- Carbon fee back on the table for Washington
- Daylight saving all the time proposed for state
- Chelatchie Prairie Railroad operator sues county
- ‘I’m not giving up’: Battle Ground native recounts dramatic boating rescue
- Softball teams share big dreams
- Where are the drugs?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- BG school board names retired teacher as new member
- Ridgefield school board in search of new member
- Surrounding residents voice concerns over Yacolt Mountain Mine
- Council approves 6 speed limit changes across county
- Defendant pleads guilty in Moulton Falls bridge-push case
- Battle Ground business leader joins Identity Clark County board
- Remove studded tires before April
- Herrera Beutler seeks $100M to combat child care drought
Question of the Week
After an extra chilly winter, spring is finally here. What are you most looking forward to doing outside as the weather continues to warm?