- Taco Bell planned for Ridgefield
- New Vancouver antique shop offers over 100 vendors
- Readers' Choice 2019 winners
- Protect your property from Japanese Knotweed
- Memory of Jill Kurtz planted in Battle Ground
- Woodland’s 97th annual Planters Days kicks off Thursday
- Cowlitz sheriff’s office offering free firearms safety classes
- Battle Ground woman arrested after 6-day crime spree
- Ridgefield’s Grand Slam
- Clark County Council re-affirms urban expansions in La Center, Ridgefield
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Raptor's Nest: Scores for this week — June 19
- Activists call for Trump impeachment
- Countywide burn ban in effect
- County to hold open house on Northeast 99th Street improvements June 26
- What’s Herrera Beutler done lately?
- Stefanie Ellis appointed Superior Court Commissioner
- Clark County considers allowing weed production, sales on unincorporated land
- Gifford Pinchot National Forest seeks concessionaire for campgrounds and recreation sites
Question of the Week
If things go according to plan, there will soon be a Taco Bell in Ridgefield. Given that one of the riverside city’s main attractions is its small-town feel, a number of residents voiced their annoyance at the impending arrival of a major fast-food chain restaurant. Do you worry Taco Bell is an indication Ridgefield is losing its identity, or are you simply excited for a new quick and cheap dinner option?