Betty Jo Potter Casewell, 84 of La Center, passed away Feb. 27, 2019. She was born June 12, 1934, in Converse County, Wyoming. She is survived by her son and daughter, two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- Letter to the editor: Speak out against Battle Ground sex education plans
- Suspect in June BG crime spree pleads guilty
- Housing authority buys BG land for 80-unit development
- Battle Ground gets $2 million for 502/503 intersection improvements
- OPINION: Washington state’s massive rulemaking is strangling businesses and must be reined in
- Letter to the editor: This is Herrera Beutler’s moment to break from Trump
- Clark Public Utilities doubles incentives for select energy-efficient renovations
- Hawks give Steele 100th win
- Battle Ground house included in 2019 Remodeled Homes Tour
- Vape industry reacts to Inslee’s flavor ban
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- The Reflector takes top honor at WNPA awards
- Car tab initiative could hit city street maintenance
- Plan for Hillhurst gas station halted
- County Republican Party announces ballot measure endorsements
- A newcomer and not-so-newcomer seek Ridgefield council seat
- Challenger seeks to unseat Wertz on Ridgefield council
- Fire burns trailer in downtown Battle Ground
- BG permit center hours restored
Question of the Week
Fort Vancouver Regional Library has a number of projects bringing new or expanded libraries to communities in the district. How often do you go to your local library?