As featured on
An Olympia man accused of fatally hitting a Washington State Patrol trooper with his vehicle while being pursued by law enforcement on Interstate 5 in Chehalis Tuesday will be charged with murder, Lewis County Deputy Prosecutor Will Halstead told The Chronicle Friday.
- Vancouver police report fatal overdoses from counterfeit oxycodone
- Inslee relays new criteria for counties phasing back to normal
- Woodland apartment fire sets off ammo
- Inslee: In-person religious services allowed again in Washington
- County health officer offers details on outbreak at frozen fruit plant
- ilani reopens after 70-day closure in response to COVID-19
- Clark County COVID-19: 22 test positive in Firestone factory outbreak
- Former outlaw biker from BG pleads guilty to racketeering
- Clark County unemployment sees drastic — and expected — increase in April
- Amboy Clydesdale ranch adds to its team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- ‘Violence and destruction has no place’: Inslee addresses protests over George Floyd death
- Woodland begins to reopen: City restaurants resume limited sit-down service as part of ‘Safe Start Washington’ phase
- Clark County Alcoholics Anonymous goes online to continue meeting
- ‘All in WA’: Community Foundation joins statewide COVID-19 relief campaign
- Annual count shows slight decrease in homelessness in Clark County
- East Fork partnership calls for restoration project proposals
- Northwest Corvettes makes plans to raise money for nonprofit after canceling meet
- Mobile auto detailer sets up shop in Battle Ground
Question of the Week
Do you think a simple replacement of the current Interstate 5 bridge will relieve congestion, or do you think there needs to be a new crossing over the Columbia River?