The Parent Education Resource Center (PERC) is a service provided to the community by Battle Ground Public Schools, which offers a large educational library and a computer lab to interested parents and guardians.
The center is staffed by qualified instructional aides who assist with the selection of appropriate materials and provide tutorial guidance. Materials provided focus on skills for kindergarten through eighth grade students and their parents. PERC seeks to maintain an atmosphere of learning in order to help parents and guardians work with their children in positive ways. The program is funded by the Title I grant.
PERC is open at the following locations and times this school year:
• Captain Strong: Tuesdays, 3:45-5:30 p.m. and Thursdays, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
• Glenwood Heights: Tuesdays, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
• Maple Grove K-8: Tuesdays, 3:20-4:20 p.m.; Wednesdays, 3:20-4:20 p.m. and Thursdays, 5:45-7:30 p.m.
• Tukes Valley Primary: Tuesdays, 3:30-4:40 p.m.
• Yacolt: Wednesdays, 5:15-7 p.m.