Sticky’s Pot Shop in Hazel Dell seen in a July 2019 file photo, then-closed due to a moratorium on cannabis businesses in Clark County.

Those looking to take advantage of Clark County’s decision to allow cannabis businesses in unincorporated parts of the jurisdiction can now do so as facility applications for the industry are now available.

Guidance and requirements to receive permitting are available at the county permit service center on the first floor of the Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Information is also available online at


Cannabis facilities must obtain land use approval and building permits from Clark County in addition to any approvals or licenses required by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, the county’s announcement of the permits noted.

— The Reflector

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.