Details for 116111 Summons Monahan SUMMONS SERVED BY PUBLICATION (SMPB) NO.20-3001658-06 SUPERIORCOURT

116111 Summons Monahan SUMMONS SERVED BY PUBLICATION (SMPB) NO.20-3001658-06 SUPERIORCOURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTYOF CLARK In Re the Custody of: JAZMINE D. MONAHAN, STEVEN A. MONAHAN, ROSIE DIANE MONAHAN, KEITH ALLEN MONHAN, Petitioners SHELLY ANN MONAHAN, Mother BENITO JIMINOZ, Alleged Father, JOHN DOE, Alleged Father, Respondents SUMMONS SERVED BY PUBLICATION To: SHELLY ANN MONHAN, BENITO JIMINOZ and JOHN DOE- the other party asked the court to give custody of the children to a non-parent. You must respond in writing if you want the court to consider your side. Deadline! Your response must be filed and served within 60 days of the first date of publication of this summons, which is the 14th day of October, 2020. If you do not file and serve your response or a notice of appearance by the deadline: \ \ Follow these steps: 1. Read the peition and any other documents that were mailed with this summons. Those documents explain what the other party is asking for. 2. Fill out a response on this form: FL Non-parent 415, Response to Non-parent Custody Peition. You can get the reponse form and other forms you need at: \ \ \, or \ 3. Serve (give) a copy of your response to the person who filed the summons at the address below, and to any other parties. You may use certified mail with return receipt requested. For more information on how to serve, read Superior Court Civil Rule 5. 4. File your origional Response with the Clerk of the court at: Clark County Superior Court Clerk's Office, 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver WA 98660. 5. Lawyer not required: It is a good idea to talk to a lawyer, but you may file and serve your reponse without one. Person filing this Summons of his/her lawyer fills out below: /s/Rachelle A. Krebs RACHELLE A. KREBS, WSB# 29510 Attorney for Petitioners. I agree to accept service of legal papers for this case at: Rachelle A. Krebs, 1014 Franklin Street, Vancouver WA 98660. (if this address changes before the case ends, you MUST notify all parties and the court in writing. You may use the Notice of Address Change form (FL All Family 120). You must also update your Cinfidential Information Form(FL All Family 001) if this case involves Parentage or Child Support. This Summons is issued according to Rule 4.1 of the Superior Court Civil Rule of the State of Washington. Published: The Reflector October 12, 21 & 28, 2020 November 4, 11 & 18, 2020


Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.