Join Columbia Springs at one of our Stewardship Saturdays! These events are perfect for volunteers who want to spend a couple of hours working outside in Columbia Springs' beautiful natural area. Projects typically include planting trees, removing invasive species, trail maintenance, and improving the accessibility and safety of the site. Columbia Springs staff and trained volunteers will be on site to guide you through this event. Columbia Springs will provide snacks, tools, gloves, training, and guidance.
Volunteer Requirements: Children must be at least 7 years old to participate. Children ages 7-15 are welcome to volunteer with their parent or guardian. Teens ages 16 and 17 can volunteer independently with their parent or guardian’s signed permission. Volunteers are asked to bring a water bottle, wear closed-toe shoes, and dress in outdoor/work-appropriate clothing.
To sign up, please go to www.columbiasprings.org/volunteer
For questions, feel free to email Mason Wordell at email@example.com or call 360-882-0936 x222.
- Occurred Saturday, May 4th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 1st, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, July 13th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurred Saturday, October 12th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm